Rightly located in Myeong-dong / Namsan, 24 Guesthouse Myeongdong Avenue is the best point of departure for your activities in Seoul. Less than 1 km away from the city centre and provides proximity to important town facilities. Due to its location, the guesthouse offers good and easy access to the city’s important and must-see destinations. Below is the list of the pros and cons that 24 Guesthouse Myeongdong has to offer.
- Due to its location, the guesthouse offers easy access to the city’s important and must-see destinations
- 24 Guesthouse Myeongdong is a couple of minutes’ walk from Myeongdong, close to Hanok village and Namsan park
- With an ideal location and facilities to match, 24 Guesthouse Myeongdong hits the bulls eye of hotel management in so many ways offering great choice for travellers going to Seoul with relaxed and hitch free stay every time
- Some of the features in the hotel that can be enjoyed include airport direct transfer, tours, very spacious car park and free Wi-Fi is available in public areas and all these facilities are provided to ensure a pleasant and memorable stay at 24 Guesthouse
- It is also close to the station for easy access to the airport
- Proximity to sub way station
- Presence of great members of staff to attend to all your needs at all times
- Provision of complimentary breakfast
- You can always prepare your own breakfast after you done with the complimentary breakfast.
- The guesthouse offers many customised recreational facilities such as garden, golf course (within 3 km).
- The ambiance of 24 Guesthouse Myeongdong Avenue is reflected in every guestroom with its mosquito net, heating, refrigerator, shared bathroom, and internet access
- 24 Guesthouse Myeongdong Avenue is designed to make you feel comfortable the way you will want it in your home, simply put, 24 Guesthouse Myeongdong Avenue is a home away from your home
- The rooms and bathrooms are all private with air conditioning system/mini fridge.
- 24 Guesthouse Myeongdong is a type of guest to go to if you do not have lots of money to spend and you will still experience more than basic hotel amenities
- The housekeeping service is not really active because you will have to tell them to clean your room instead of the them doing cleaning on a daily basis
- Due to lack of maintenance culture in some aspects of the guesthouse like the toilets, they can be very dirty sometimes although the cleaners come around to clean the room every morning and there was even a time that a customer complained about seeing a bug upon entering her room
- The rooms available are a little bit small
- This guesthouse is more suitable for backpackers so if you are not one, it might not be your ideal place to stay in
- The kitchen is located in the attic which makes it a weird location to have a kitchen in
- Absence of lift/elevators makes moving around a little bit more stressful
- Smell from the washroom sometimes finds its way into the rooms
- Rooms in the second floor are quite noisy